Hiking holidays at the upper middle Rhine World Heritage
Our hotel is just a few meters from the entrances, making it the perfect starting point for wonderful hikes through the UNESCO World heritage. Already a small gift is waiting when you arrive: the World Heritage Atlas is a useful companion through the Middle Rhine Valley. Find out about festivals and events, and browse in the sports and leisure tips that holds our region for you.
- Bookable upon availability March 1st, 2017 to December 30th, 2017
Discover the UNESO World Heritage Site "Upper Middle Rhine Valley"
Downriver of the Rhine you can enjoy the ruggedly romantic views of the Rhine valley
Upriver of the Rhine the Rheinsteig hiking trail goes along the Benedictine St. Hildegard convent in Rüdesheim
Unique - the landscape of the UNESCO World Heritage Site along the Rheinsteig
Hiking through the "Indian Summer" of the Rhine Valley
"Hiking in the World Heritage" services
- „Enrollment drink“ as welcome
- 4 nights, including copious hiking breakfast buffet in our wintergarden or on our Hotel terrace
- 3 x Lunchbox with ½ l mineral water, fruits, energy bar, self-service – sandwich from breakfast buffet
- World Heritage Atlas and hiking map material
- One fresh bottle of water per day on your room
- a lunch including an drink high above Rüdesheim at the Niederwald Monument (Niederwalddenkmal) in the restaurant "Am Niederwald"
- All hotel services for our hiking guests, see hiking
Good to know:
Arrival is on Sundays.
The time of the lunch (Monday - Friday) you decide yourself, able reservations are not logistically possible. Please note the opening hours of the gastronomy "Am Niederwald".
We are a bed & breakfast hotel and offer you an extensive breakfast offer. Our partners are responsible for your dinner. All Lorcher esablishments are within easy walking distance from the hotel. The lorcher winegrowers, including our winary Altenkirch, offer a wonderful gastronomy with a special ambience. Cocked with love for the region. You can reserve your table befor your arrival. The list of wineries and restaurants can be found on our site here.
Wine critics from around the world know that Lorcher Riesling are very special. Grown in the steep slopes that reach an elevation level of up to 60 percnt and can be managed only by hand. Thes wines convince with a unique character and goodness. Book your personal tasting under email@example.com
Giude tours by Mr. Wolfgang Blum (World Heritage giude, walker and journalist, list only in German avalible)
|Prices for individual guests|
|In standard double room:||from 198,00 € p. person|
|In comfort double room:||from 226,00 € p. person|
|In penthouse double room:||from 266,00 € p. person|
|In penthouse suite:||from 326,00 € p. person|
|In double room single used:||from 278,00 € p. person|